Michigan Steel Mill Services
Michigan Steel Mill Services
Scrap Metal Services, LLC’s steel mill services in Michigan focus on all aspects of the steel production and recycling process, ranging from onsite logistics to slag processing and everything in between. As a leader in the industry with years of experience behind us and a reputation of excellence amongst our professional partners, if you need steel processing services in Michigan, our team is the best in the business, and ready to serve you.
Offering Superior Steel Mill Services in Michigan
We offer superior steel mill services in Michigan, based on our principles, experience, and range of services. Indeed, our services include, but are not limited to:
- Logistics and transportation. We know how complicated scrap metal transportation and processing logistics can be, and as an industry leader yourself, you probably don’t have the time–or perhaps the resources–to manage either. When you call our team, we will assess your scrap and steel processing needs to create a workable plan. We have our own fleet of vehicles available, allowing us to provide necessary transportation services. We also offer on-site services, and manage all logistics associated with steel processing.
- Management of scrap yards and steel. In addition to transporting scrap from your location to our Michigan processing facility, we also offer on-site scrap yard management services for our partners. This includes things such as inventory management, blending and recipe preparation, inspection and metal testing, segregation of grades and commodities, and more.
- Scrap processing and melt shop services. The purpose of a steel mill is to process steel, which is exactly what we do. Services offered at our Michigan facility include steel slab scarfing, ladle lip cleaning, tap hole drilling, steel cutting and slitting, ladle additive services, and slab and billet sizing.
- Slag processing and recycling. Steel slag is a byproduct of steel making, and occurs when molten steel and impurities are separated. We focus on metal recovery from slag, slag pot carrying, drop balling, and of course, responsible slag recycling.
Why Choose Scrap Metal Services, LLC
It’s not just our range of services that make our Michigan steel mill location an ideal choice for your industry, but also the principles on which our business is founded. When you work with us, we promise to always prioritize:
- Worker health and safety – We are aware of the dangers that exist in the steel processing industry, and always adhere to all state and federal worker protection guidelines.
- Environmental sustainability – There is no doubt that steel processing has the potential to be detrimental for the earth. When you work with our team, you can take comfort in knowing that we believe that we have an obligation to perform our work with sustainable practices in mind, and strongly believe that our work, and recycling, is an important part of helping the earth.
- Efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Our business professionals and analysts are always looking for new ways to improve the ways by which we operate. Our goal is always to cut costs and maximize efficiency, and we continue to improve with the implementation of new technology, training, and best practices.
Partner With Us Today
To learn more about the advantages of working with our Michigan steel mill and becoming one of our industrial partners, please contact our Dearborn, Michigan location by phone at 313-322-8069. You can also send us a message with any questions you have using the intake form on our website.